Synonyms of shattered
- 1. shatter, burst, bust
- usage: break into many pieces; "The wine glass shattered"
- 2. shatter, damage
- usage: damage or destroy; "The news of her husband's death shattered her life"
- 3. shatter, break
- usage: cause to break into many pieces; "shatter the plate"
- 1. shattered, tattered, destroyed (vs. preserved)
- usage: ruined or disrupted; "our shattered dreams of peace and prosperity"; "a tattered remnant of its former strength"; "my torn and tattered past"
All rights reserved.