Synonyms of shingle
- 1. shingle, shake, building material
- usage: building material used as siding or roofing
- 2. shingle, gravel, crushed rock
- usage: coarse beach gravel of small waterworn stones and pebbles (or a stretch of shore covered with such gravel)
- 3. shingle, signboard, sign
- usage: a small signboard outside the office of a lawyer or doctor, e.g.
- 1. shingle, roof
- usage: cover with shingles; "shingle a roof"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of shingle (Dictionary)