WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. short, shortsighted, unforesightful, myopic, improvident (vs. provident)
- usage: lacking foresight or scope; "a short view of the problem"; "shortsighted policies"; "shortsighted critics derided the plan"; "myopic thinking"
- 2. nearsighted (vs. farsighted), shortsighted, myopic
- usage: unable to see distant objects clearly
- 3. ill-considered, ill-judged, improvident, shortsighted, imprudent (vs. prudent)
- usage: not given careful consideration; "ill-considered actions often result in disaster"; "an ill-judged attempt"
All rights reserved.
See also: shortsighted (Dictionary)