Synonyms of singhalese
- 1. Sinhalese, Singhalese, Asian, Asiatic
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Sri Lanka
- 2. Sinhalese, Singhalese, Sinhala, Sanskrit, Sanskritic language
- usage: the Indic language spoken by the people of Sri Lanka
- 1. Sinhala, Singhalese, Sinhalese
- usage: of or relating to the Sinhalese languages; "the Sinhalese versions of the Ramayana"
- 2. Singhalese, Sinhalese
- usage: of or relating to the Sinhalese people; "Sinhalese rebels fighting the Tamils"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of singhalese (Dictionary)