- 1. sixth, rank
- usage: position six in a countable series of things
- 2. one-sixth, sixth, common fraction, simple fraction
- usage: one part in six equal parts
- 3. sixth, interval, musical interval
- usage: the musical interval between one note and another six notes away from it
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. sixth, 6th, ordinal (vs. cardinal)
- usage: coming next after the fifth and just before the seventh in position
All rights reserved.
See also: sixth (Dictionary)