Synonyms of sizzling
- 1. sizzle, make noise, resound, noise
- usage: make a sound like frying fat
- 2. sizzle, seethe, boil
- usage: seethe with deep anger or resentment; "She was sizzling with anger"
- 3. sizzle, sear, scorch
- usage: burn or sear with a sizzling sound; "The fat sizzled in the pan"
- 1. sizzling, hot (vs. cold)
- usage: hot enough to burn with or as if with a hissing sound; "a sizzling steak"; "a sizzling spell of weather"
- 2. red-hot, sizzling, hot (vs. cold)
- usage: characterized by intense emotion or interest or excitement; "a red-hot speech"; "sizzling political issues"
All rights reserved.