WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. skimp, scant, work
- usage: work hastily or carelessly; deal with inadequately and superficially
- 2. scant, skimp, restrict
- usage: limit in quality or quantity
- 3. scrimp, stint, skimp, save
- usage: subsist on a meager allowance; "scratch and scrimp"
- 4. stint, skimp, scant, supply, provide, render, furnish
- usage: supply sparingly and with restricted quantities; "sting with the allowance"
All rights reserved.
See also: skimp (Dictionary)