Synonyms of skitter
- 1. scurry, scamper, skitter, scuttle, run
- usage: to move about or proceed hurriedly; "so terrified by the extraordinary ebbing of the sea that they scurried to higher ground"
- 2. skitter, glide
- usage: glide easily along a surface
- 3. skim, skip, skitter, throw
- usage: cause to skip over a surface; "Skip a stone across the pond"
- 4. skitter, twitch
- usage: twitch the hook of a fishing line through or along the surface of water
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of skitter (Dictionary)