Synonyms of slam dunk
- 1. slam dunk, certainty, sure thing, foregone conclusion
- usage: something that is a sure to occur; a foregone conclusion; "predicting his success was a slam dunk"
- 2. slam dunk, dunk, dunk shot, stuff shot
- usage: a forceful dunk
- 1. slam-dunk, affect, impact, bear upon, bear on, touch on, touch
- usage: make a forceful move against; "the electronic travel market is slam-dunking traditional travel agencies"
- 2. slam-dunk, dunk
- usage: make a slam dunk; shoot a basketball in a slam dunk
All rights reserved.