- 1. slant, angle, point of view, viewpoint, stand, standpoint
- usage: a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- 2. pitch, rake, slant, gradient, slope
- usage: degree of deviation from a horizontal plane; "the roof had a steep pitch"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. slant, lie
- usage: lie obliquely; "A scar slanted across his face"
- 2. slant, angle, weight, bias, predetermine
- usage: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- 3. lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle, bend, flex
- usage: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- 4. cant, cant over, tilt, slant, pitch, move
- usage: heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
All rights reserved.
See also: slant (Dictionary)