Synonyms of slanting
- 1. slant, lie
- usage: lie obliquely; "A scar slanted across his face"
- 2. slant, angle, weight, bias, predetermine
- usage: present with a bias; "He biased his presentation so as to please the share holders"
- 3. lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle, bend, flex
- usage: to incline or bend from a vertical position; "She leaned over the banister"
- 4. cant, cant over, tilt, slant, pitch, move
- usage: heel over; "The tower is tilting"; "The ceiling is slanting"
- 1. aslant, aslope, diagonal, slanted, slanting, sloped, sloping, inclined (vs. horizontal) (vs. vertical)
- usage: having an oblique or slanted direction
All rights reserved.