- 1. slap, smack, blow, bump
- usage: a blow from a flat object (as an open hand)
- 2. smack, smacking, slap, blow
- usage: the act of smacking something; a blow delivered with an open hand
- 1. slap, strike
- usage: hit with something flat, like a paddle or the open hand; "The impatient teacher slapped the student"; "a gunshot slapped him on the forehead"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. bang, slap, slapdash, smack, bolt
- usage: directly; "he ran bang into the pole"; "ran slap into her"
All rights reserved.
See also: slap (Dictionary)