Synonyms of slope
- 1. slope, incline, side, geological formation, formation
- usage: an elevated geological formation; "he climbed the steep slope"; "the house was built on the side of a mountain"
- 2. gradient, slope, position, spatial relation
- usage: the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the horizontal; "a five-degree gradient"
- 1. slope, incline, pitch, lean, tilt, tip, slant, angle
- usage: be at an angle; "The terrain sloped down"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of slope (Dictionary)