WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. splash, splosh, slosh, slush, sound, go
- usage: make a splashing sound; "water was splashing on the floor"
- 2. squelch, squish, splash, splosh, slosh, slop, slog, footslog, plod, trudge, pad, tramp
- usage: walk through mud or mire; "We had to splosh across the wet meadow"
- 3. slosh, slush, slosh around, slush around, spatter, splatter, plash, splash, splosh, swash
- usage: spill or splash copiously or clumsily; "slosh paint all over the walls"
All rights reserved.
See also: slosh (Dictionary)