- 1. smile, smiling, grin, grinning, facial expression, facial gesture
- usage: a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. smile, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- 2. smile, express, show, evince
- usage: express with a smile; "She smiled her thanks"
All rights reserved.
See also: smile (Dictionary)