Synonyms of smiling
- 1. smile, smiling, grin, grinning, facial expression, facial gesture
- usage: a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth; usually shows pleasure or amusement
- 1. smile, grimace, make a face, pull a face
- usage: change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- 2. smile, express, show, evince
- usage: express with a smile; "She smiled her thanks"
- 1. beamish, smiling(prenominal), twinkly, cheerful (vs. depressing)
- usage: smiling with happiness or optimism; "Come to my arms, my beamish boy!"- Lewis Carroll; "a room of smiling faces"; "a round red twinkly Santa Claus"
All rights reserved.