Synonyms of snarled
- 1. snap, snarl, talk, speak, utter, mouth, verbalize, verbalise
- usage: utter in an angry, sharp, or abrupt tone; "The sales clerk snapped a reply at the angry customer"; "The guard snarled at us"
- 2. snarl, sound, go
- usage: make a snarling noise or move with a snarling noise; "Bullets snarled past us"
- 3. entangle, tangle, mat, snarl, twist, twine, distort
- usage: twist together or entwine into a confusing mass; "The child entangled the cord"
- 4. snarl, snarl up, embrangle, complicate, perplex
- usage: make more complicated or confused through entanglements
- 1. knotty, snarled, snarly, tangled (vs. untangled)
- usage: tangled in knots or snarls; "a mass of knotted string"; "snarled thread"
All rights reserved.