Synonyms of sneak
- 1. sneak, unpleasant person, disagreeable person
- usage: a person who is regarded as underhanded and furtive and contemptible
- 2. prowler, sneak, stalker, intruder, interloper, trespasser
- usage: someone who prowls or sneaks about; usually with unlawful intentions
- 3. fink, snitch, snitcher, stoolpigeon, stool pigeon, stoolie, sneak, sneaker, canary, informer, betrayer, rat, squealer, blabber
- usage: someone acting as an informer or decoy for the police
- 1. sneak, mouse, creep, pussyfoot, walk
- usage: to go stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor's house"
- 2. sneak, act, move
- usage: put, bring, or take in a secretive or furtive manner; "sneak a look"; "sneak a cigarette"
- 3. pilfer, cabbage, purloin, pinch, abstract, snarf, swipe, hook, sneak, filch, nobble, lift, steal
- usage: make off with belongings of others
- 4. slip, sneak, pass, hand, reach, pass on, turn over, give
- usage: pass on stealthily; "He slipped me the key when nobody was looking"
- 1. furtive, sneak(prenominal), sneaky, stealthy, surreptitious, concealed (vs. unconcealed)
- usage: marked by quiet and caution and secrecy; taking pains to avoid being observed; "a furtive manner"; "a sneak attack"; "stealthy footsteps"; "a surreptitious glance at his watch"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sneak (Dictionary)