Synonyms of sniffle
- 1. snuffle, sniffle, snivel, breathing, external respiration, respiration, ventilation
- usage: the act of breathing heavily through the nose (as when the nose is congested)
- 1. snivel, sniffle, blubber, blub, snuffle, cry, weep
- usage: cry or whine with snuffling; "Stop snivelling--you got yourself into this mess!"
- 2. sniff, sniffle, inhale, inspire, breathe in
- usage: inhale audibly through the nose; "the sick student was sniffling in the back row"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sniffle (Dictionary)