Synonyms of snip
- 1. snip, snippet, snipping, piece
- usage: a small piece of anything (especially a piece that has been snipped off)
- 2. clip, clipping, snip, cut, cutting, cutting off
- usage: the act of clipping or snipping
- 1. nip, nip off, clip, snip, snip off, cut
- usage: sever or remove by pinching or snipping; "nip off the flowers"
- 2. snip, clip, crop, trim, lop, dress, prune, cut back, thin out
- usage: cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of; "dress the plants in the garden"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snip (Dictionary)