Synonyms of snow
- 1. snow, snowfall, precipitation, downfall
- usage: precipitation falling from clouds in the form of ice crystals
- 2. snow, layer
- usage: a layer of snowflakes (white crystals of frozen water) covering the ground
- 3. Snow, C. P. Snow, Charles Percy Snow, Baron Snow of Leicester
- usage: English writer of novels about moral dilemmas in academe (1905-1980)
- 4. coke, blow, nose candy, snow, C, cocaine, cocain
- usage: street names for cocaine
- 1. snow, precipitate, come down, fall
- usage: fall as snow; "It was snowing all night"
- 2. bamboozle, snow, hoodwink, pull the wool over someone's eyes, lead by the nose, play false, deceive, betray, lead astray
- usage: conceal one's true motives from especially by elaborately feigning good intentions so as to gain an end; "He bamboozled his professors into thinking that he knew the subject well"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of snow (Dictionary)