Synonyms of sold out
- 1. sell out, sell up, liquidize, discard, fling, toss, toss out, toss away, chuck out, cast aside, dispose, throw out, cast out, throw away, cast away, put away
- usage: get rid of all one's merchandise
- 2. sell out, denounce, tell on, betray, give away, rat, grass, shit, shop, snitch, stag
- usage: give information that compromises others
- 1. sold-out(prenominal), corrupt (vs. incorrupt)
- usage: having taken a bribe or bribes; "a sold-out politician"
- 2. sold-out, sold (vs. unsold)
- usage: sold completely in advance; "had a sold-out house for both performances"
All rights reserved.