Synonyms of sopping
- 1. sop, bribe, corrupt, buy, grease one's palms
- usage: give a conciliatory gift or bribe to
- 2. sop, soak through, ooze through
- usage: be or become thoroughly soaked or saturated with a liquid
- 3. sop, dunk, dip, souse, plunge, douse
- usage: dip into liquid; "sop bread into the sauce"
- 4. drench, douse, dowse, soak, sop, souse, wet
- usage: cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
- 1. soaking, sopping, dripping
- usage: extremely wet; "dripping wet"; "soaking wet"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sopping (Dictionary)