Synonyms of sown
- 1. sow, seed, put, set, place, pose, position, lay
- usage: place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth; "She sowed sunflower seeds"
- 2. sow, circulate, circularize, circularise, distribute, disseminate, propagate, broadcast, spread, diffuse, disperse, pass around
- usage: introduce into an environment; "sow suspicion or beliefs"
- 3. inseminate, sow, sow in, sow, seed
- usage: place seeds in or on (the ground); "sow the ground with sunflower seeds"
- 1. seeded, sown, planted (vs. unplanted)
- usage: sprinkled with seed; "a seeded lawn"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of sown (Dictionary)