Synonyms of sparkling
- 1. twinkle, scintillation, sparkling, change, alteration, modification
- usage: a rapid change in brightness; a brief spark or flash
- 1. sparkle, scintillate, coruscate, reflect, shine
- usage: reflect brightly; "Unquarried marble sparkled on the hillside"
- 2. sparkle, scintillate, coruscate, be
- usage: be lively or brilliant or exhibit virtuosity; "The musical performance sparkled"; "A scintillating conversation"; "his playing coruscated throughout the concert hall"
- 3. spark, sparkle, emit, give out, give off
- usage: emit or produce sparks; "A high tension wire, brought down by a storm, can continue to spark"
- 4. foam, froth, fizz, effervesce, sparkle, form bubbles, bubble
- usage: become bubbly or frothy or foaming; "The boiling soup was frothing"; "The river was foaming"; "Sparkling water"
- 1. sparkling, starry (vs. starless)
- usage: shining with brilliant points of light like stars; "sparkling snow"; "sparkling eyes"
- 2. sparkling (vs. still), effervescent
- usage: used of wines and waters; charged naturally or artificially with carbon dioxide; "sparkling wines"; "sparkling water"
All rights reserved.