- 1. spastic, paralytic
- usage: a person suffering from spastic paralysis
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. spastic
- usage: relating to or characterized by spasm; "a spastic colon"; "spastic paralysis is a spastic form of cerebral palsy"
- 2. spastic, ill (vs. well), sick
- usage: suffering from spastic paralysis; "a spastic child"
- 3. convulsive, spasmodic, spastic, unsteady (vs. steady)
- usage: affected by involuntary jerky muscular contractions; resembling a spasm; "convulsive motions"; "his body made a spasmodic jerk"; "spastic movements"
All rights reserved.
See also: spastic (Dictionary)