Synonyms of spear
- 1. spear, lance, shaft, weapon, arm, weapon system
- usage: a long pointed rod used as a tool or weapon
- 2. spear, gig, fizgig, fishgig, lance, implement
- usage: an implement with a shaft and barbed point used for catching fish
- 1. spear, transfix, impale, empale, spike
- usage: pierce with a spear; "spear fish"
- 2. spear, spear up, stick out, protrude, jut out, jut, project
- usage: thrust up like a spear; "The branch speared up into the air"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spear (Dictionary)