Synonyms of spearhead
- 1. spearhead, leader
- usage: someone who leads or initiates an activity (attack or campaign etc.)
- 2. spearhead, military unit, military force, military group, force
- usage: the leading military unit in an attack
- 3. spearhead, spearpoint, spear-point, point
- usage: the head and sharpened point of a spear
- 1. spearhead, head, lead
- usage: be the leader of; "She spearheaded the effort to find a cure for the disease"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of spearhead (Dictionary)