Synonyms of spell out
- 1. spell out, specify, particularize, particularise, specialize, specialise
- usage: make explicit; specify in detail; "You should spell out your demands"
- 2. spell out, spell, write
- usage: spell fully and without abbreviating; "Can you spell out your middle name instead of just giving the initial?"
- 3. spell, spell out, recite
- usage: orally recite the letters of or give the spelling of; "How do you spell this word?" "We had to spell out our names for the police officer"
All rights reserved.