Synonyms of spiraling
- 1. gyrate, spiral, coil, turn
- usage: to wind or move in a spiral course; "the muscles and nerves of his fine drawn body were coiling for action"; "black smoke coiling up into the sky"; "the young people gyrated on the dance floor"
- 2. spiral, wind, twist, curve
- usage: form a spiral; "The path spirals up the mountain"
- 3. corkscrew, spiral, turn
- usage: move in a spiral or zigzag course
- 1. coiling, helical, spiral, spiraling, volute, voluted, whorled, turbinate, coiled (vs. uncoiled)
- usage: in the shape of a coil
All rights reserved.