- 1. splat, splash, plash
- usage: a single splash; "he heard a splat as it hit the floor"
- 2. splat, slat, spline
- usage: a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. splat, sound, go
- usage: give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
- 2. splat, flatten
- usage: split open and flatten for cooking; "splat fish over an open fire"
- 3. splat, flatten, flatten out
- usage: flatten on impact; "The snowballs splatted on the trees"
All rights reserved.
See also: splat (Dictionary)