Synonyms of splurge
- 1. splurge, ostentation, fanfare, flash
- usage: an ostentatious display (of effort or extravagance etc.)
- 2. orgy, binge, splurge, indulgence, indulging, pampering, humoring
- usage: any act of immoderate indulgence; "an orgy of shopping"; "an emotional binge"; "a splurge of spending"
- 1. splurge, fling, consume, squander, waste, ware
- usage: indulge oneself; "I splurged on a new TV"
- 2. splurge, flaunt, flash, show off, ostentate, swank
- usage: be showy or ostentatious
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of splurge (Dictionary)