Synonyms of spoiled
- 1. botch, bodge, bumble, fumble, botch up, muff, blow, flub, screw up, ball up, spoil, muck up, bungle, fluff, bollix, bollix up, bollocks, bollocks up, bobble, mishandle, louse up, foul up, mess up, fuck up, fail, go wrong, miscarry
- usage: make a mess of, destroy or ruin; "I botched the dinner and we had to eat out"; "the pianist screwed up the difficult passage in the second movement"
- 2. spoil, go bad, decay
- usage: become unfit for consumption or use; "the meat must be eaten before it spoils"
- 3. corrupt, spoil, modify
- usage: alter from the original
- 4. pamper, featherbed, cosset, cocker, baby, coddle, mollycoddle, spoil, indulge, treat, handle, do by
- usage: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- 5. thwart, queer, spoil, scotch, foil, cross, frustrate, baffle, bilk, prevent, forestall, foreclose, preclude, forbid
- usage: hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of; "What ultimately frustrated every challenger was Ruth's amazing September surge"; "foil your opponent"
- 6. itch, spoil, desire, want
- usage: have a strong desire or urge to do something; "She is itching to start the project"; "He is spoiling for a fight"
- 7. rape, spoil, despoil, violate, plunder, destroy, ruin
- usage: destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- 8. mar, impair, spoil, deflower, vitiate, damage
- usage: make imperfect; "nothing marred her beauty"
- 1. spoiled, spoilt, ill-natured (vs. good-natured)
- usage: having the character or disposition harmed by pampering or oversolicitous attention; "a spoiled child"
- 2. bad, spoiled, spoilt, stale (vs. fresh)
- usage: (of foodstuffs) not in an edible or usable condition; "bad meat"; "a refrigerator full of spoilt food"
All rights reserved.