Synonyms of squalling
- 1. squall, waul, wawl, howl, ululate, wail, roar, yawl, yaup
- usage: make high-pitched, whiney noises
- 2. shout, shout out, cry, call, yell, scream, holler, hollo, squall, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn't hear me"
- 3. squall, blow
- usage: blow in a squall; "When it squalls, a prudent sailor reefs his sails"
- 1. squally, squalling, unquiet (vs. quiet)
- usage: characterized by short periods of noisy commotion; "a home life that has been extraordinarily squally"
All rights reserved.