Synonyms of squeeze out
- 1. squeeze out, displace, fire, give notice, can, dismiss, give the axe, send away, sack, force out, give the sack, terminate
- usage: force out; "Some employees were squeezed out by the recent budget cuts"
- 2. eke out, squeeze out, gain, take in, clear, make, earn, realize, realise, pull in, bring in
- usage: make by laborious and precarious means; "He eked out a living as a painter"
- 3. wring out, squeeze out, extract, pull out, pull, pull up, take out, draw out
- usage: extract (liquid) by squeezing or pressing; "wring out the washcloth"
- 4. eke out, squeeze out, obtain
- usage: obtain with difficulty; "He eked out some information from the archives"
- 5. extrude, squeeze out, produce, make, create
- usage: form or shape by forcing through an opening; "extrude steel"
- 6. squirt, force out, squeeze out, eject, discharge
- usage: cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
All rights reserved.