Synonyms of squirt
- 1. pip-squeak, squirt, small fry, cipher, cypher, nobody, nonentity
- usage: someone who is small and insignificant
- 2. jet, squirt, spurt, spirt, discharge, outpouring, run
- usage: the occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- 1. squirt, force out, squeeze out, eject, discharge
- usage: cause to come out in a squirt; "the boy squirted water at his little sister"
- 2. squirt, wet
- usage: wet with a spurt of liquid; "spurt the wall with water"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of squirt (Dictionary)