- 1. stalk, walk
- usage: walk stiffly
- 2. haunt, stalk, pursue, follow
- usage: follow stealthily or recur constantly and spontaneously to; "her ex-boyfriend stalked her"; "the ghost of her mother haunted her"
- 3. stalk, pursue, follow
- usage: go through (an area) in search of prey; "stalk the woods for deer"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. pedunculate (vs. sessile), stalked
- usage: having or growing on or from a peduncle or stalk; "a pedunculate flower"; "a pedunculate barnacle is attached to the substrate by a fleshy foot or stalk"
All rights reserved.
See also: stalked (Dictionary)