Synonyms of standardized
- 1. standardize, standardise, regulate, regularize, regularise, order, govern
- usage: cause to conform to standard or norm; "The weights and measures were standardized"
- 2. standardize, standardise, measure, evaluate, valuate, assess, appraise, value
- usage: evaluate by comparing with a standard
- 1. standardized, standardised, standard (vs. nonstandard)
- usage: brought into conformity with a standard; "standardized education"
- 2. exchangeable, interchangeable, similar, standardized, standardised, replaceable (vs. irreplaceable)
- usage: capable of replacing or changing places with something else; permitting mutual substitution without loss of function or suitability; "interchangeable electric outlets" "interchangeable parts"
All rights reserved.