Synonyms of steer
- 1. tip, lead, steer, confidential information, wind, hint, guidance, counsel, counseling, counselling, direction
- usage: an indication of potential opportunity; "he got a tip on the stock market"; "a good lead for a job"
- 2. bullock, steer, cattle, cows, kine, oxen, Bos taurus, male
- usage: castrated bull
- 1. steer, maneuver, manoeuver, manoeuvre, direct, point, head, guide, channelize, channelise, control, command
- usage: direct the course; determine the direction of travelling
- 2. steer, control, command
- usage: direct (oneself) somewhere; "Steer clear of him"
- 3. guide, steer, direct
- usage: be a guiding or motivating force or drive; "The teacher steered the gifted students towards the more challenging courses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of steer (Dictionary)