Synonyms of step in
- 1. pantie, panty, scanty, step-in, underpants
- usage: short underpants for women or children (usually used in the plural)
- 1. intervene, step in, interfere, interpose, interact
- usage: get involved, so as to alter or hinder an action, or through force or threat of force; "Why did the U.S. not intervene earlier in WW II?"
- 2. substitute, deputize, deputise, step in, supplant, replace, supersede, supervene upon, supercede
- usage: act as a substitute; "She stood in for the soprano who suffered from a cold"
All rights reserved.