Synonyms of step up
- 1. increase, step-up, change of magnitude
- usage: the act of increasing something; "he gave me an increase in salary"
- 1. escalate, intensify, step up, increase
- usage: increase in extent or intensity; "The Allies escalated the bombing"
- 2. rev up, step up, increase
- usage: speed up; "let's rev up production"
- 3. come to the fore, step forward, come forward, step up, step to the fore, come out, act, move
- usage: make oneself visible; take action; "Young people should step to the fore and help their peers"
All rights reserved.