- 1. stereo, stereophony, stereo system, stereophonic system, reproducer
- usage: reproducer in which two microphones feed two or more loudspeakers to give a three-dimensional effect to the sound
- 2. stereo, stereoscopic picture, stereoscopic photograph, photograph, photo, exposure, picture, pic
- usage: two photographs taken from slightly different angles that appear three-dimensional when viewed together
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stereophonic, stereo, two-channel, binaural (vs. monaural), biaural
- usage: designating sound transmission from two sources through two channels
All rights reserved.
See also: stereo (Dictionary)