Synonyms of stippled
- 1. stipple, engrave, etch
- usage: engrave by means of dots and flicks
- 2. stipple, paint
- usage: make by small short touches that together produce an even or softly graded shadow, as in paint or ink
- 3. stipple, paint
- usage: apply (paint) in small dots or strokes
- 4. stipple, speckle, mottle, dapple, cloud
- usage: produce a mottled effect; "The sunlight stippled the trees"
- 1. dotted, flecked, specked, speckled, stippled, patterned (vs. plain)
- usage: having a pattern of dots
All rights reserved.