Synonyms of straighten out
- 1. iron out, straighten out, put right, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: settle or put right; "we need to iron out our disagreements"
- 2. disentangle, unsnarl, straighten out, order
- usage: extricate from entanglement; "Can you disentangle the cord?"
- 3. reform, straighten out, see the light, better, improve, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: change for the better; "The lazy student promised to reform"; "the habitual cheater finally saw the light"
- 4. straighten, straighten out, change, alter, modify
- usage: make straight
- 5. clear, clear up, shed light on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate, clarify, clear up, elucidate
- usage: make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
- 6. tidy, tidy up, clean up, neaten, straighten, straighten out, square away, order
- usage: put (things or places) in order; "Tidy up your room!"
All rights reserved.