Synonyms of strengthened
- 1. strengthen, beef up, fortify, change, alter, modify
- usage: make strong or stronger; "This exercise will strengthen your upper body"; "strengthen the relations between the two countries"
- 2. strengthen, change
- usage: gain strength; "His body strengthened"
- 3. tone, tone up, strengthen, exercise, work out
- usage: give a healthy elasticity to; "Let's tone our muscles"
- 1. reinforced, strengthened, strong (vs. weak)
- usage: given added strength or support; "reinforced concrete contains steel bars or metal netting"
All rights reserved.