- 1. strickle, sharpener
- usage: an implement for sharpening scythes
- 2. strickle, implement
- usage: a tool or rod used to level off grain or other granular material that is heaped in a measure
- 3. strickle, tool
- usage: a tool used in a foundry to shape a mold in sand
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. strickle, flush, level, even out, even
- usage: level off with a strickle in a measuring container; "strickle sand"
- 2. strickle, strike, flush, level, even out, even
- usage: smooth with a strickle; "strickle the grain in the measure"
All rights reserved.
See also: strickle (Dictionary)