WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. structural
- usage: relating to or caused by structure, especially political or economic structure; "structural unemployment in a technological society"
- 2. structural
- usage: relating to or having or characterized by structure; "structural engineer"; "structural errors"; "structural simplicity"
- 3. structural, functional (vs. nonfunctional)
- usage: affecting or involved in structure or construction; "the structural details of a house such as beams and joists and rafters; not ornamental elements"; "structural damage"
- 4. structural, constructive (vs. destructive)
- usage: concerned with systematic structure in a particular field of study
- 5. geomorphologic, geomorphological, morphologic, morphological, structural
- usage: pertaining to geological structure; "geomorphological features of the Black Hills"; "morphological features of granite"; "structural effects of folding and faulting of the earth's surface"
- 6. morphologic, morphological, structural
- usage: relating to or concerned with the morphology of plants and animals; "morphological differences"
All rights reserved.
See also: structural (Dictionary)