Synonyms of subjugated
- 1. repress, quash, keep down, subdue, subjugate, reduce, oppress, suppress, crush
- usage: put down by force or intimidation; "The government quashes any attempt of an uprising"; "China keeps down her dissidents very efficiently"; "The rich landowners subjugated the peasants working the land"
- 2. subjugate, subject, dominate, master
- usage: make subservient; force to submit or subdue
- 1. subjugated, defeated (vs. undefeated)
- usage: reduced to submission; "subjugated peoples"
All rights reserved.