Synonyms of suborn
- 1. suborn, corrupt, pervert, subvert, demoralize, demoralise, debauch, debase, profane, vitiate, deprave, misdirect
- usage: incite to commit a crime or an evil deed; "He suborned his butler to cover up the murder of his wife"
- 2. suborn, procure, secure
- usage: procure (false testimony or perjury)
- 3. suborn, induce, stimulate, cause, have, get, make
- usage: induce to commit perjury or give false testimony; "The President tried to suborn false witnesses"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of suborn (Dictionary)