Synonyms of suction
- 1. suction, pressure, pressure level, force per unit area
- usage: a force over an area produced by a pressure difference
- 2. sucking, suck, suction, consumption, ingestion, intake, uptake
- usage: the act of sucking
- 1. suction
- usage: remove or draw away by the force of suction; "the doctors had to suction the water from the patient's lungs"
- 2. suction, evacuate, void, empty
- usage: empty or clean (a body cavity) by the force of suction; "suction the uterus in an abortion"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of suction (Dictionary)